What's new

GPAA Guest Pass?

Customx_12

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
559
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just joined the GPAA about a week ago and would like to take my dad to one of the claims. Am I allowed to bring him as a guest or does he have to be a member too?
 
Upvote 0
I'm new to this as well, but I believe as a member, you're allowed to bring up to 4 guests with you to a GPAA claim.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TreasureNet
 
I'm new to this as well, but I believe as a member, you're allowed to bring up to 4 guests with you to a GPAA claim.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TreasureNet

Really? Wow, that'd be pretty cool. Thanks
 
Call GPAA for Details: (951) 699-4749
Membership includes husband/wife or significant others and children under the age of 18 (living in same household) for 1 FULL YEAR.
 
Last edited:
Guests are limited to panning only!
I have been a GPAA member since 97' and I personally would NOT have a problem with someone bringing their father instead of their wife or child to a claim. But the rules state immediate family (spouse and children under 18) only as members.

So bring him as a guest and enjoy the company.
HH
Steve
 
Guests are limited to panning only!
I have been a GPAA member since 97' and I personally would NOT have a problem with someone bringing their father instead of their wife or child to a claim. But the rules state immediate family (spouse and children under 18) only as members.

So bring him as a guest and enjoy the company.
HH
Steve

Good advice, thank you. He'd probably stick to panning/spectating anyway.
 
Call GPAA for Details: (951) 699-4749
Membership includes husband/wife or significant others and children under the age of 18 (living in same household) for 1 FULL YEAR.

Good to know, thank you. My wife is quite the gold digger!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom