What's new

Great afternoon Hunt! Gold and Platinum

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

I have not posted on this site in awhile. I was able to get out for for a 3 hour hunt yesterday, and I glad I did. I dug a 32 gram 14K bracelet, my first Gold Bracelet. It looks like it has been in the water a long time, it is really corroded and the clasp is broke. I also hit a 6.3 gram Pt.900 ring that also looks like its been buried a long time. rounding out the day was a 1.6 gram 18K wedding band. I left the GT at home for this trip and used the Sand Shark. The last two outings with the Sand Shark has produced 3 18K rings, 1 Pt900 ring and a 14K wedding band, plus this Bracelet.
 

Attachments

  • 32 gram Bracelet & 2 rings.webp
    32 gram Bracelet & 2 rings.webp
    14 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Upvote 0
very nice hunting!
 
Many time over. I have scraped over $3,000 in Sand Shark finds this year. My Sov GT is my main machine, but I still love the SS. I put a plugger straight shaft on it and will find the good stuff.
 
Awesome Finds! Gotta love the Sand Shark!
 
Are you hunting in Japan then? Great day!
 
Glad to see you back posting! I have missed your discoveries. You keep me motivated, I know detecting the gulf of Florida beaches, pulling out that many nice gold in a single trip is just a dream. Wish I had had known about metal detecting when I was stationed in Japan (Yokota AB) 1984 -1988, I would have made a killing!
 
I will be back to hunting gulf beaches in 12 months.
 
Congratulations in order for your SPOT ON success. Don't try to wear it all back to the states might be mistaken for a pimp. LOL
 
Now that's a good hunt!! Congratulations!!
 
Congratulations: Good to hear from you again and that you are doing well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom