What's new

Great afternoon!

Pancake

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mass.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out to a new spot this morning with my wife. We found a heartbreaker of a broken quartz one. I was going to go to my usual dig site this afternoon but at the last minute decided to try a new spot that I had been thinking of. Found the two nicer ones in the first 20 minutes. Found the small Squibnocket Stemmed about 45 minutes later right as the snow started.

IMG_3484.webp IMG_3486.webp
IMG_3495.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good day in my opinion. :icon_thumleft:
 
Gettin' on a new site and seeing your thinking pay off quick is second to none! Nice finds.
 
That blue one is nice! Just dont get that color around here.
 
You did well. I metal detected I should have hunted points. Beautiful day to be out.
 
Gettin' on a new site and seeing your thinking pay off quick is second to none! Nice finds.

I know. It almost made me feel like I knew what I was doing :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom