What's new

Great Day at Virgin Beach with Leprechaun & Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The tide was in the middle of the day and off to a new start and new area... I had been thinking of some of my older haunts that needed a new visit.... I got a tip and put it to use today. We talked it over a bit, and we both came to the same conclusion.... Let's give it a try.... There we stood in the middle of Gold Heaven and it was under our noses all along...Sometimes you have to stop and rethink areas that need attention... I go by it all the time... Not to many coins here today but I heard that all to good of a yell from my friend Leprechaun... Hey Whydah, I got one... and it's GOLD..... Bang ! A nice High School Ring, and that was the beginning of a great afternoon with a great hunting partner.... and it wasn't over... Then Bang again ...another ring, this time and he had a sterling Claddagh with a red stone... Ok I started to get down to business and get serious.... I was finding coins and some older artifacts very deep, but I needed to score that Gold, to get that Monkey off my back... A few more steps and a not so perfect signal, but I dug it anyway, out popped this beautiful Gold Nugget Ring.... Ok, I am on the board, and as I always check the hole and another signal.... I dug again, only to find a fishing hook in the scoop, now I know why the iffy signal.... As I walked to show the ring to Leprechaun, another solid low tone, and sure enough, back to back Gold Rings... What a way to end a perfect beach hunt, that all started with just a notion. With high tide at our feet... We both walked off that beach feeling real lucky today... Ring 62.webpSeptember 15 2013 (27).webpSeptember 15 2013 (29).webpSeptember 15 2013 (32).webpLeprechaun.webpRing 63.webpSeptember 15 2013 (4).webpSeptember 15 2013 (13).webpSeptember 15 2013 (21).webpSeptember 15 2013 (26).webp
 
Upvote 0
Some nice Bling there Whydah , congrats .. cheers Mick
 
You all did great!! WTG!!
 
Hey I found a gold nugget ring just like that this summer, no marking on mine, but got it tested, and it was 14k. Must be a mass produced type ring.
 
Hey I found a gold nugget ring just like that this summer, no marking on mine, but got it tested, and it was 14k. Must be a mass produced type ring.
This one is marked....417 = 10K
 
wow, thats some sweet rings.
Makes me want to go out finding stuff but its heavy rain here atm.
 
YOU....ARE....KILLING....ME! :laughing7: So you found the virgins beach where they made sacrifices to the gold god. Good for you! Really nice looking haul. Congrats to you and Lep. But...one last thing...if this continues, I'm just gonna have to come down there and take away your detectors! LOL

Any idea on the school ring? Local school? Any name inside? Just asking...

Again, really nice gold bling.

Anita
 
YOU....ARE....KILLING....ME! :laughing7: So you found the virgins beach where they made sacrifices to the gold god. Good for you! Really nice looking haul. Congrats to you and Lep. But...one last thing...if this continues, I'm just gonna have to come down there and take away your detectors! LOL

Any idea on the school ring? Local school? Any name inside? Just asking...

Again, really nice gold bling.

Anita
Leppy found the school ring he will have to answer that one for you....
 
Nice finds congrats I hunt freshwater lakes everybody with a metal detector hits the swim beach except me sometimes the not so obvious places hold treasure
 
Now , that 's what I'm talkin' about!

Great pics and great finds! :headbang::hello2:

Congrats on all those beautiful finds`

Lorraine
 
Outstanding hunt, you guys tore it up...some really nice rings...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom