0507171626b.jpg
0507171627.jpg
0507171627a.jpg
0507171628.jpg
0507171628c.jpg
0507171627d.jpg
0507171627f.jpg
0507171628a.jpg

Great day in long time, found that silver ring mabe a 1inch down i was so amp up i could of jump to the sky nice and heavy big stone, all modern coins, its an old park im at from the 40s, found the glass in a hole with a old jar lid but the porslin was broke, not shur what the glass was but its neat and i even found a flashlight thats in the pics i did find that weird red metal rod looking thing gave a good sound on detector i showed the ring to wife and she's now the prowed owner of it , iv been waiting to get my detecting on but iv been bizzy driving all over the states and finally got little time after church :hello2:

Upvote 17
Very nice ring find, Congrats! The stone looks like a pink tourmaline, but I'm no expert! Glad your wife likes it!

sweet ring, the rule in our house is if it fits the wife and she likes it, it is confiscated by her. something about what is mine is hers and what is hers is her...I think I lose in one way but win in another. congrats on the awesome ring:hello2:

That's a sweet ring! Congrats on a fine day out

Very nice ring find, Congrats! The stone looks like a pink tourmaline, but I'm no expert! Glad your wife likes it!

Thanks i was going to put it in my show case she said it's going on her finger so i put it on, first one she like that i found

sweet ring, the rule in our house is if it fits the wife and she likes it, it is confiscated by her. something about what is mine is hers and what is hers is her...I think I lose in one way but win in another. congrats on the awesome ring:hello2:

Yea that sound about right , thanks get day

Hi; The stone is actually Rose Quartz from the 60's ok. It is aboout 1/4 Karat weight ok. Nice find. PEACE:RONB

Nice ring, congrats!

Hi; The stone is actually Rose Quartz from the 60's ok. It is aboout 1/4 Karat weight ok. Nice find. PEACE:RONB

Thanks appreciate it

Great finds you have been doing really well and I enjoy seeing your posts!! My Daughters raid my jewelry and the wife turned a lot of my gold into a water heater but she likes having alone time so I detect a lot. Happy wife happy life,,,, Happy spouse happy house Happy ball and chain happy ride on the marriage train. Happy honey skies are sunny LOL sorry carried away 1/2 asleep Great Job keep up the great posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back