The Grim Reaper
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2008
- Messages
- 7,826
- Reaction score
- 7,076
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Ohio
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I hit two different sites today, one Ft Ancient and one mostly Archaic. Did well at both.
The Ft Ancient site gave up a really nice Sandstone Disc, a Pottery Disc, two Shell Disc Beads, two Bone Beads, three Points, and some Pottery.
The Archaic site gave up a really nice Side Notch type and a couple decent field grade pieces plus a Scraper.
Picture 7 shows what I was looking through. I almost walked right past the second Disc Bead.
The Ft Ancient site gave up a really nice Sandstone Disc, a Pottery Disc, two Shell Disc Beads, two Bone Beads, three Points, and some Pottery.
The Archaic site gave up a really nice Side Notch type and a couple decent field grade pieces plus a Scraper.
Picture 7 shows what I was looking through. I almost walked right past the second Disc Bead.
Attachments
-
67D2AE9F-6933-4F60-B21F-5987AE654C27.webp551.7 KB · Views: 140 -
8F172ED4-F643-450A-ABBE-4C40D1A7FF57.webp214.1 KB · Views: 82 -
6932533D-CF58-4DA2-B225-D6740B2A513A.webp195.3 KB · Views: 78 -
1CFC1C7C-5A88-46A1-AD92-C45170819FBD.webp87.1 KB · Views: 78 -
2EA15793-B913-4DA7-91CC-4FAD516AA494.webp902.9 KB · Views: 84 -
6A3A020E-18C0-47DB-A33F-AE8012C183B4.webp1.3 MB · Views: 88 -
DA10AE80-BB58-4891-8FFE-F63CF6BD5E17.webp1.1 MB · Views: 91 -
11E211FE-132A-4ABB-8927-89F574444C50.webp1.3 MB · Views: 88 -
C7EA7CAA-2D53-44FF-81DA-186E0D78FD13.webp280.9 KB · Views: 90 -
545CFC1B-042F-42A7-A1FC-01D2779A86BC.webp451.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Upvote
0







