What's new

Great Old silver pendant and gold earing.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

These my finds silver and gold earing 18K 1,5g.
And old silver pendant, i clean it for nice looking!
Thank you for looking and happy hunting.
Regards Hamid
 

Attachments

  • DSC02921.webp
    DSC02921.webp
    307.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC02924.webp
    DSC02924.webp
    429.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC02927.webp
    DSC02927.webp
    275.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC02928.webp
    DSC02928.webp
    164.5 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC02944.webp
    DSC02944.webp
    254.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 31052012037.webp
    31052012037.webp
    581.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC02947.webp
    DSC02947.webp
    379.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC02956.webp
    DSC02956.webp
    455.8 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02923.webp
    DSC02923.webp
    320.4 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Beautiful pics, Hamid!

I love that silver pendant...I have always liked silver jewelry better than gold jewelry.

The colors of the ocean are beautiful!

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Beautiful pics, Hamid!

I love that silver pendant...I have always liked silver jewelry better than gold jewelry.

The colors of the ocean are beautiful!

Lorraine
Another pictures for you Lorrainemaroc1584.webpSky.webp
 
Thanks for the gorgeous photos, Hamid.

I'll take an early morning flight to Morocco and get to those beaches with my GT....I'll head left , and you head right...we'll clean all those beaches out in no time! :headbang::sunny::hello:


Lorraine
 
looks like a detecting wonderland, very beautiful
 
Good GOSH....How did you get that Silver pendant so clean? some great looking finds there, Congrats, LFG
 
Congratulations on your finds. Beautiful designs, got to appreciate the handiwork of those who design the jewelry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom