Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: "Great Page for all you "Mineral &Rock Hounds"

Come on over this direction Idig! There are lots of places to find thundereggs close by! There are places north of Madras and out by Prineville as well. I am still playing with the address you gave trying to get where it was you were on the site. lol I do know where to find thundereggs though! :tongue3:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Idig4beer

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter

Hi Cyn.Don't remember how i got there either :icon_scratch: I was typing in "Valley View thunder eggs, and the map came up in malhaur county.Soory I'm so bad in placing web links. Idig

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

once you are on a page you can always right click in the address bar on that page and click copy...then when you get back to this page you can right click in the square you are typing in and click paste....then the address is exactly the same as what you are looking at on the other page and folks can click the link here to see the page.

I don't know if you have looked at Richardson's Rock Ranch at http://richardsonrockranch.com/ or not but that is where I went as a kid to get thundereggs and have gone there a couple of times since. There are actually lots of places you can go in Oregon. Here is a link that tells about thundereggs but also at the bottom of the page gives a lot of info about places you can go http://www.all-oregon.com/oregon_thundereggs.htm as well. Make sure and let me know if you are going to be over in Central Oregon lookin for them!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Idig4beer

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter

Hi Cyn, I will definitly let you know when i come over to look for Thunder eggs.I do have several here but haven't had them cut. I use to have rock cutting equip. but don't any more. I like you love to look for rocks in Oregon.I have 100's of neat ones all around the house and alot in buckets in the barn.I have cut a few, and will get some photos and send them to you. Idig :icon_sunny:

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Sweeet! I can't wait to see them! There are plenty of places over this direction to add to your collection as well! Hope you get down here soon!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread