What's new

Great Score Today!

InTheWoods

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT
I picked up four boxes today and one box had seven silver enders showing! I started checking this one on my way home from work (dangerous I know, but I couldn't wait) and I couldn't believe it...silver in almost every roll. There were only seven rolls that did not contain silver. Anyway here are the totals from all four:
Box #1 = 311, Box #2 = 5, Box #3 = 74 and Box #4 = 24

1964 x 1
1965 x 23
1966 x 51
1967 x 151
1968 x 125
1969 x 63
Total = 414

02222010.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I think most of the time you will see way more 40% silver because there are 5 more coins 1965-69 and millions of each. For the most part 1964 Kennedy, Walkers, and Bens are not as plentiful in boxes or bags.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom