What's new

Great Score Today!

InTheWoods

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT
I picked up four boxes today and one box had seven silver enders showing! I started checking this one on my way home from work (dangerous I know, but I couldn't wait) and I couldn't believe it...silver in almost every roll. There were only seven rolls that did not contain silver. Anyway here are the totals from all four:
Box #1 = 311, Box #2 = 5, Box #3 = 74 and Box #4 = 24

1964 x 1
1965 x 23
1966 x 51
1967 x 151
1968 x 125
1969 x 63
Total = 414

02222010.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Dang...that's a crap load of silver! Nice job! :headbang: :headbang:
 
quick-silver said:
Dream Box! Congrats!

Box is is actually a "Triple Dream Box" 100 is a Dream but 311 is triple that........


Congratulations on a HUGE Score.....

Mojo
 
Wow, thata amazing. Nice score.
 
sounds like a classic example of people not knowing that '65-'70 halves still contained silver
 
Nice score - certified dream!

Congrats!
 
It really is amazing that people don't know value when they have it right in their hands. On a side note, my "friendly competition" who also picked up 4 boxes from the same bank, same day, called me and said he found 136 in his boxes. So it appears there was more to be had! Thanks for the feedback!!

HH Mark
 
Nice haul man!! Looks like the tides have turned recently and some of us have been lucky enough to pick up a dream box or two! Keep it up man!
 
WOW ! What a great score of silver. It would take me about 112 boxes of halves to get that many 40's.
I hope I DON'T get something like that on my last purchase of boxes tomorrow, otherwise I might get hooked.
HH
Rich
 
Awesome boxes. Try to order as many boxes as you can afford, there may be another triple dream box out there for you. Glad to see there are still some good boxes out there, this part of the east coast hasn't been producing.
 
You must be in a great area for searching.. wish it was that way up here. :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow that's a BIG haul- odd isn't it how when they come like that they are mostly %40's .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom