C chillimack Tenderfoot Joined Aug 6, 2020 Messages 9 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location georgia Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Hello. I've been following this site for a while, and just joined again after many years. I'm in GA just below Athens, and I'm from Charlotte, NC originally.
Hello. I've been following this site for a while, and just joined again after many years. I'm in GA just below Athens, and I'm from Charlotte, NC originally.
eyemustdigtreasure Silver Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 3,644 Reaction score 5,648 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Pro Tesoro Cibola Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones Nokta Macro SIMPLEX + Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 6, 2020 #2 Welcome Back...! Appreciate where you live and play, and share your Finds with us...!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,964 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2020 #3 Welcome to the forum. Your in a great state for hunting.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 7, 2020 #4 Welcome to the forum!
C CalReg Hero Member Joined May 3, 2020 Messages 604 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern CA Detector(s) used Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 7, 2020 #5 Welcome from San Jose, CA!
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2020 #6 Welcome from Carson City, NV