postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
out of the country that is... I'll be in Guatemala for the next 2 weeks. It's a beautiful country, but stricken bad with poverty. I should be able to get online while I'm there an post some pictures. I also will be making a short trip into Honduras to visit some ancient Mayan ruins. My metal detector will have to stay behind here in Michigan. You guys enjoy the snow here, I'll be near the equator during the dry season with no possibilty of rain.
later, Griff
later, Griff
getting ready for a 4 hour drive in the country to get to the worksite. here a pic I just took from the 17th floor of the hotel.
we are also handing out food and school supplies to some of the remote villages. I included a pic of an officer that pulled us over to check our paper work, look at the gun on this guy. heres a couple pics of the scenery, you can see in the one from the worksite its hazy looking cause we were actually in a cloud. I'll add some more pics later in the week
Did that Officer hear you guys alright when you responded to his questions....wow ...ears...
Guess the gun makes up for it...I wouldnt pick on the dude either... Have a great time and get back to this beautiful weather...I just shagged crashes all day today from Detroit to Chelsea on every freeway imaginable..be safe bro and HAVE A BLAST!!!








