Guess who is spending $60M on a trip????????????

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
WE have Ambassadors and a Secretory of State to handle diplomacy at a much lower cost So I guess this is just one of his many vacations at 3 African countries, or perhaps a trip to see his birth place. Frank... black bamboo.jpg

metal_detector.gif
Unfortunately, it simply doesn't matter any more - "they" can do whatever "they" what - double standards are acceptable for now. Such a shame...

All the support agency's were being paid anyway weather they worked or just hung around. Look at it as a conduit for repatriating tax dollars.
Going to a country who's loyalty is questionable, surrounded by the Secret Service, ultimately dependent on foreign security, every word uttered is scrutinized can hardly be called a vacation. That's just a crappy job.

All the support agency's were being paid anyway weather they worked or just hung around. Look at it as a conduit for repatriating tax dollars.
Going to a country who's loyalty is questionable, surrounded by the Secret Service, ultimately dependent on foreign security, every word uttered is scrutinized can hardly be called a vacation. That's just a crappy job.

Airforce 1, filled with luxury food treats is an excess cost that few can afford. I think it cost something like $125K an hour to operate it and that doesn't count the many cargo planes with his vehicle, the beast and all the secret service custom built SUV's. That $60M is EXTRA cost. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Ain't we just happy with what we have?

The Royal Family....

Ya know the problem with complaints like this, no one hears them when their guy is in office. This is part of the job. How much food can someone eat? It must not be much of a job considering how they all seem to age (except Cheney) What would YOU have our President be driven in? A microbus?
This beat up BO gets old Frank.

I was gonna guess Crispin

not supporting his trips...but the amounts are pure bs....the people paid to ferry and protect the president get paid even if they stay home....

and the amount I have read is 80 million....it is all bs....paid government workers are paid no matter the circumstance.

Ya know the problem with complaints like this, no one hears them when their guy is in office. This is part of the job. How much food can someone eat? It must not be much of a job considering how they all seem to age (except Cheney) What would YOU have our President be driven in? A microbus?
This beat up BO gets old Frank.

Well there was a special a while back about Airforce 1. It looked like they had at least 10 chefs fixing gourmet meals ahead of time to put on the plane ahead of time.The luxary on that plane is fit for a king and there is a backup plane to Airforce 1. He spends millions on vacations, our millions. Past presidents spent there vacation at one of the government retreats in FL or Pa. He spends a million to play a game of gulf. There is no respect for him world wide. The Chinese and Russians are laughing at him right now. He is responsible for everything the executive branch of government does, but when anything goes wrong or the cold truth comes out, he says he knew nothing about it. And to think he cut the White House tours because there wasn't enough money! Frank..

Attachments

• 111-1 profilecracked.jpg
    111-1 profilecracked.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
not supporting his trips...but the amounts are pure bs....the people paid to ferry and protect the president get paid even if they stay home....

and the amount I have read is 80 million....it is all bs....paid government workers are paid no matter the circumstance.

It cost app $125K an houe to fly air force one. I don't know what it cost to fly the fleet of backup planes and tanker planes. This doesn't get spent when he is not flying!!!! Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Ok so maybe he finally found a country that understands Ebonics But why the wife and kids? Vacation or good will? just a photo opp on our dime. I'm sure a book will be in the making How to fool and influence dumb people

Wait, wait, you don't understand. First is his high school reunion, then a visit to the mud hut he was born in, then he has to check on his relatives and their goats, then a quick trip to make sure his real birth certificate is still buried and finally, a dinner to celebrate his kingship in the U.S. Only one that ain't going is the dog and only because the ASPCA and the Humane Society would get pissed when he ended up as the main course. So all this costs money. Maybe we;ll get lucky and he'll decide to stay there.

Wait, wait, you don't understand. First is his high school reunion, then a visit to the mud hut he was born in, then he has to check on his relatives and their goats, then a quick trip to make sure his real birth certificate is still buried and finally, a dinner to celebrate his kingship in the U.S. Only one that ain't going is the dog and only because the ASPCA and the Humane Society would get pissed when he ended up as the main course. So all this costs money. Maybe we;ll get lucky and he'll decide to stay there.

No one's that luckey! Frank...111-1 profilecracked.jpg

The big question I would ask him is,"Kenyou handle all the scandal?" lol Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back