What's new

Gulfstream Rarities

CMC,
Thanks for the information and update.
If, as you say, Sullivan is a counterfeiter, how is it that he is still in 'circulation' if he is?
Don............
 
Maybe its not against the law to counterfeit other countries defunct coins? scandalous but illegal? I say hang him!
 
Maybe its not against the law to counterfeit other countries defunct coins? scandalous but illegal? I say hang him!

Nope, it is illegal to counterfeit any Country's coins or currency and pass them off as genuine. To do otherwise, risks time in a Federal Prison. Some folks that lost on purchases of these fake coins, just need to pressure the U.S. Treasury and DOJ (i.e. Federal Marshalls) to go after this Counterfeiter.
 
My grandfather purchased this around 1990(ish). Any knowledge as to it's authenticity? If it's just a crap coin, but genuine, that's one thing... If it's a blatant fake, I'd take the forger's kneecaps as restitution! :laughing7:

IMG_7120.webp
IMG_7119.webp
IMG_7124.webp
 
I think I found a new Terrie Sullivan fake. The Ebay listing Click Hereguy is a an elderly retired minister so please be kind to him if anyone reaches out. I'm only adding this so we can learn what some of these fakes look like. On this one, it looks like Sullivan used this cross strike a lot and to make it look different, he simply polished off more of the cross, etc. But other details look same on what you guys showed here. I politely told him that this is a Terrie Sullivan fake but you know how it is, maybe he thinks I'm wrong. No one seems to be buying it so I say let it die off and he will just keep it. Luckily it sounds like NGC and other main cert places are on to these.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom