What's new

Gun Show Finds

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to the local Gun Show this morning to stock up on MREs,water,rice,batteries,& ammo. I cruised by one table who had coins instead of guns. He had rolls of wheats 2 for $5. A lazy man's way to search I guess. He also had a nice 100 ounce Englehard silver chunk which I tried to buy/steal from him. He settled on $1800 so I passed. I did find a little 5 ounce chunk of silver I was able to get for $75. All in all,it was a wee bit disappointing. Cheers, Jim
 

Attachments

  • 5oz front2.webp
    5oz front2.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 457
  • 5oz back2.webp
    5oz back2.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 456
Upvote 0
Definitely too much for the 100 oz., but the 5oz works. Good deal
 
Good eye there. Yes that is my first grandbaby. She will join me in the hunt for silver soon. I checked for a silver spoon in her mouth but no luck. Thanks, Jim
 
Papa did very good.....on the baby and the coin!!!

She is absolutely precious Jim!!! Congrats.
 
coolpix9 said:
Good eye there. Yes that is my first grandbaby. She will join me in the hunt for silver soon. I checked for a silver spoon in her mouth but no luck. Thanks, Jim



Congrats Grampy she is a real cutie ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom