Gypsy With Chey and Mo added

Re: Happy Halloween

:oSure hate to swell your head, but the Pic shows CLASS all the way! WTG! A family Pic would be nice too!

Joe

Yeah Gypsy, a better, clearer pic is definitely in order here, & next time...........show us a lil' more leg, K? (not for me, for all the sex-starved degenerates that frequent this establishment, we all know who they are! LOL) ;)

Mighty AP said:
Yeah Gypsy, a better, clearer pic is definitely in order here, & next time...........show us a lil' more leg, K? (not for me, for all the sex-starved degenerates that frequent this establishment, we all know who they are! LOL) ;)
More LEG!? Geez, Gypsy, if you could just face front a touch more... uh-oh, I'm one of "them" aren't I.

nhbenz said:
Mighty AP said:
More LEG!? Geez, Gypsy, if you could just face front a touch more... uh-oh, I'm one of "them" aren't I.

My avatar will have to do ...because thats all the leg I am going to show.....and if you guys dont be nice ,its back to the camoflauge pants and back shots.....

LOL We like the camo n' buttshots too Gypsy, we'll take whatever we can get, eh boys? Just funnin' ya Gypsy, just funnin! And Tinpans wrong about the speeding train effect..............I was beat once too often with an ugly stick but I used to be purdy a long long time ago......... ;D

I knew this would happen!, you guys gotta calm down.Back shots and camo's are fine but a cute smile will make your day. And the last thing we need is MonaLisa givin us a hard time. (Damn I'm gettin old)

kenb

Geezee we girls are dealing with a pack of wolves here !

They howl at the girls and scratch themselves all day ::) ;D

Attachments

• WOLF_WHISTLES_AT_GIRLS.JPG
    WOLF_WHISTLES_AT_GIRLS.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 10,678

Gypsy,

That's a lovely pic of you. It's so much like your avatar. Thanks for sharing with us...Reddie I totally agree with you... ::) :-X

;) RR

On behalf of all TN jackasses & dogs.............WE'RE SO VERY SORRY GIRLS. WE WILL NEVER AGAIN BELITTLE YOU WITH DEROGITORY, SEXIST COMMENTS. WE WILL NO LONGER ACT LIKE SIXTH GRADE SCHOOL BOYS WITH RAGING HORMONES & THROBBING..........WELL, YOU GET THE IDEA. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR HUMBLE, SINCERE APPOLOGIES & KNOW THAT WE WILL BE ON OUR BEST BEHAVIOR FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.

Now then, when do we get the new pics Gypsy? ;D

Sweeeet mugshot Gypsy,
I was really glad to see it
the 20 times I came here
and visited your post ;)

Pirate smiles!
Arrrrgg

BDoo

Happy Halloween Gypsy! ...pardon my PJ's! :D

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10,476

They howl at the girls and scratch themselves all day
Sure beats howling at themselves and scratching the girls all day

I'm surprised nobody said "Gypsy, yer makin' me timbers shiver!!!!" eh? eh? get it? hmmm?

Ok....I'll just go back to looking for Waldo.

Arakronn said:
They howl at the girls and scratch themselves all day
Sure beats howling at themselves and scratching the girls all day

I'm surprised nobody said "Gypsy, yer makin' me timbers shiver!!!!" eh? eh? get it? hmmm?

Ok....I'll just go back to looking for Waldo.

Yes Waldo awaits your return in anticipation ::) ;D

Ahhhh come on guys quit pickin' on AP ! He wasn't hit with the whole ugly tree................ just its largest branch ! ;D ;D Just kidding AP !! ;) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back