What's new

Ha ha not in the snow

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,253
Reaction score
8,542
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
My sis-in-law lives up in the frozen north, so in her honor I hit the beach today. This is what living on the west coast of Florida looks like in January. Nothing like North Dakota eh?

The finds, not much. 27 cents (one quarter, two pennies) a stainless steel nut, two pull tabs and one cheesy earring.

The best part of the day was the scenery without the snow-

Image 2.webp


Image 1.webp
 
Upvote 0
O.k., trying to think of something nice to respond..... nice pics! Man, even the water looks content.
H.H.
 
And I'm betting you sent her pictures? :laughing7:
 
Oh-oh... I did send pictures. She's talking about getting a plane ticket down and spending the winter...
 
Nice find...and by find I mean the beach your on. That looks a little better than here...In PA we have only 12 inches of snow on the ground.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom