Had A Good Afternoon

That was a good afternoon when you can pick them up off ground, especially good ones like that.

Again, you've found some impressive pieces. Must be quite the site you have to hunt.

Very interesting. What kind of tool is the one in the photo right before the heartbreakers?

4th pic of point is awesome! I love that material...I know nothing about beads but that is surely a cool find!

Nice finds I swear the artifacts you find look bigger than post from elsewhere . Do you hunt fields or near water? Just curios I always hunted fields until recently and it seemed hard to find any intact artifacts over 3" due to the plows.

Geez you did have a good day found some killer artifacts. That bead is special

Nice finds I swear the artifacts you find look bigger than post from elsewhere . Do you hunt fields or near water? Just curios I always hunted fields until recently and it seemed hard to find any intact artifacts over 3" due to the plows.

I only look in plowed fields but some of my fields are bottom plowed.

I feel the plow doesnt kill them near as much as the disc does. They disc here and it can slice a quartz cobble rite in half just think what it does to a knife that is much thinner.

Wow! It is always special when you can find a bead, especially a nice trade bead. :icon_thumright: You also found some mighty fine looking points!

Impressive finds! They're all great but picture #4 is a beast and the trade bead is awesome.

I posted this one a while back, and learned that it was a drill. Yours would have been much bigger. Congrats on the finds. DSCF0452.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back