What's new

Had A Nice Time Hunting With My Buddy!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well got to hang out with Dr.Joe again,we went to a few different beaches we started out 6:00 am & got done around 5:00..:laughing9::laughing9:WOW are we crazy or a couple of Duracell Batteries:laughing7:
Our first stop,Joe got a very tiny gold ring with tiny diamonds,I got coins,:icon_thumright:second stop,we got coins:hello2:Third stop,Joe got a half dollar and more coins,he has to clean it to see what date b/c it was so encrusted,I got coins and a tiny silver charm:thumbsup:Fourth stop I got a broken earring and junkie bling button,Joe got coins:hello2:Fifth stop,we just got coins:hello2:We took a lunch break on our third stop under a building,very nice lunch..
I made us lunch consisting of a turkey,ham,cheese sandwich,some chips and fresh fruits:icon_thumleft:Was a great Marathon Day,:walk::walk::walk::walk::walk:it was good to try different beaches,Joe did mention this was the longest that he had ever MD:laughing9::laughing9:so the next day I went back to one of my favorite beaches and got more coins and a pair of copper earrings,needs cleaning.Each earring were about 1 feet apart from each other:icon_thumleft:Joe will probably post his pictures,,HH
 

Attachments

  • photo-94.webp
    photo-94.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 165
  • photo-93.webp
    photo-93.webp
    38 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
If I come to paradise can we go md'ing on Rodeo Dr.? If I recall, Tiffany's gave me killer champagne the time I went in. That is if my 64 year old foot heals, I don't die of old age first and you, who obviously don't stay in Riverside, isn't out md'ing every beach from Oregon to the tip of Baja. Must be a rough life!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Happy hunting next hunt!
 
Very nice post, Kiana...wish I was there !

Lorraine
 
I usually hunt alone because all my MD friends still have to earn a living for buying more detectors. It is always great to hunt with a group or a friend and it is even better if one of the brings the food and beer.:laughing7:
 
Sounds like a great day was had, and sandwiches too...perfect.:hello2:
 
Hi Kiana,

I'm still cleaning my finds and will try to get some photos today...Thanks so much for the Great time..it was a real ball! The smaller silver was a 1913 dime...I'll let you figure out what style that was.:hello: The bigger one looks to be, maybe 1941.
 
Wow! Now that is what I call run and gun style detecting. One beach after another. Keep hunting that hard and the gold will show. Like Sandman I wish I had a hunting partner for the beaches, but everyone is too busy earning a living and the ocean is several hours away. Consider yourself lucky to have such a good partner to hunt with. Joe will put you on some gold for certain. HH....
 
Sounds like a great day! I really like the copper earrings.
 
I'm jealous. Not gonna lie...very, very jealous. Congratulations, sounds like the day was a major success.
 
If I come to paradise can we go md'ing on Rodeo Dr.? If I recall, Tiffany's gave me killer champagne the time I went in. That is if my 64 year old foot heals, I don't die of old age first and you, who obviously don't stay in Riverside, isn't out md'ing every beach from Oregon to the tip of Baja. Must be a rough life!!!!!!!!!!!

You are more than welcome to MD with us,praying for a speedy recovery on your foot to heal:icon_thumright:64 is not old age ,its just the beginning,,HH:hello:
 
Very nice post, Kiana...wish I was there !

Lorraine

Me too Lorraine,you would have so much fun:hello2:You are more than Welcome to stay with us,,HH:hello:
 
I usually hunt alone because all my MD friends still have to earn a living for buying more detectors. It is always great to hunt with a group or a friend and it is even better if one of the brings the food and beer.:laughing7:
You are Blessed:icon_thumright:,to MD at all times,yes it is fun to hunt with Friends,,HH:hello:
 
Sounds like a great day was had, and sandwiches too...perfect.:hello2:

Hey Fred,anytime you wanna tag along give us a Holler:thumbsup:,will let you know on our next Marathon:laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 
Hi Kiana,

I'm still cleaning my finds and will try to get some photos today...Thanks so much for the Great time..it was a real ball! The smaller silver was a 1913 dime...I'll let you figure out what style that was.:hello: The bigger one looks to be, maybe 1941.
Wow you were right when you said you got some silvers:icon_thumright:I had fun too next time around maybe Fred will join us:occasion14:The next day my husband took me & I scored a lot of coins & those pair of earrings,the cut was even more higher:hello2:,,HH:hello:
 
Happy hunting next hunt!

Thanks Hamid,wish you all were here with us,if you,Sandman,Gary,Lorraine,Casper,Wydah,Gary,Les & everyone else came to Cali,they would have to call the Loomis Truck for all of us:laughing9::laughing9:
 
Wow! Now that is what I call run and gun style detecting. One beach after another. Keep hunting that hard and the gold will show. Like Sandman I wish I had a hunting partner for the beaches, but everyone is too busy earning a living and the ocean is several hours away. Consider yourself lucky to have such a good partner to hunt with. Joe will put you on some gold for certain. HH....
Thank you,I am Blessed considering you are hours away,here I am about 1-1/2 hours away from Newport or Oceanside,will be praying for you to have a hunting buddy,,HH:hello:
 
Sounds like a great day! I really like the copper earrings.

Thanks girl it really is nice ,just have to clean it up a little,,HH:hello:
 
I'm jealous. Not gonna lie...very, very jealous. Congratulations, sounds like the day was a major success.

OMGosh,we are Jealous at you guys,b/c Florida has all the Treasures:tchest::weee:,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom