What's new

Had A Nice Time Hunting With My Buddy!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well got to hang out with Dr.Joe again,we went to a few different beaches we started out 6:00 am & got done around 5:00..:laughing9::laughing9:WOW are we crazy or a couple of Duracell Batteries:laughing7:
Our first stop,Joe got a very tiny gold ring with tiny diamonds,I got coins,:icon_thumright:second stop,we got coins:hello2:Third stop,Joe got a half dollar and more coins,he has to clean it to see what date b/c it was so encrusted,I got coins and a tiny silver charm:thumbsup:Fourth stop I got a broken earring and junkie bling button,Joe got coins:hello2:Fifth stop,we just got coins:hello2:We took a lunch break on our third stop under a building,very nice lunch..
I made us lunch consisting of a turkey,ham,cheese sandwich,some chips and fresh fruits:icon_thumleft:Was a great Marathon Day,:walk::walk::walk::walk::walk:it was good to try different beaches,Joe did mention this was the longest that he had ever MD:laughing9::laughing9:so the next day I went back to one of my favorite beaches and got more coins and a pair of copper earrings,needs cleaning.Each earring were about 1 feet apart from each other:icon_thumleft:Joe will probably post his pictures,,HH
 

Attachments

  • photo-94.webp
    photo-94.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 165
  • photo-93.webp
    photo-93.webp
    38 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Hi kiana, looks like you and doc prime had a great day hunting. One of my hunting buddies is Surfnturf, and he met up with prime at seal beach last year, they had a great day hunting together. HH.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Going out , detecting with a friend makes an awesome day even if you don't find a treasure chest of gold. You and your friend did well.
 
awesome day at the beach Kiana, those all day adventures are a blast as long as I bring my hunting buddy with me.........Mr Advil :tongue3:
 
Doc J What a great guy!!!!
Had the pleasure of hunting with him last Dec.!!! Came to Cally to visit sister in law at seal beach!!
K, I Think and I'm almost sure i saw you one day at S.B. Do you have brown hair and I think drive a white pick up???
I was at my inlaws and saw (maybe you) leaving and i didnt have time to say hi!
I havn't seen to many women MDing and this stuck out! Any way Joe helped me out and we had some good times!!
Maybe we'll get to hang out when I come to visit agian!!!


SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom