What's new

Had fun in Jackson today - group hunt

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Hooked up with Postalgriff, Craigv3, and several others today and hunted a couple Jackson parks. I was out at daybreak earlier, and scored a well-worn barber and the merc. Later, I managed to dig another barber in decent shape, 1916 S. Got a couple wheats, bunch of clad, and a nice little .925 butterfly ring.
One of the guys in the group dug a very nice 2 cent piece out of one of the parks today.
Lots of fun for all! ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1542 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1542 [640x480].webp
    34 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1540 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1540 [320x200].webp
    15 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1541 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1541 [320x200].webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1543 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1543 [320x200].webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1544 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1544 [320x200].webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1548 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1548 [320x200].webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 153
WTG on all the silver D! :thumbsup: Wheats, too. A little competition......:wink:

HH
 
Great score on the nice silvers and wheats :thumbsup:
 
yeah buddy! nice nabs D, I know it was a long day for ya, but man had to be worth it, that 16 barber is sweet looking! congrats on all your silvers, had a great time! :thumbsup:
 
Nice Job Mr. D. You sure are zeroed in on the silver. Congrats on some cool finds. :hello2:
 
Thanks for looking everyone, I forgot to mention several CW relics were found....that was sweet!
ffd
 
Great Silver and Wheatie finds D! That 1916 Barber is in great shape. Cool ring also. :icon_thumleft: Sure wished I could of joined you guys Sunday. Sounded like a good time!
 
Hey I was free today??? Just kidding. I was hoping to maybe hook up with you guys again this fall when we get some moisture. I bet that dirt was dry! Congrats on some great digs! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice hunting FFD, sweet looking ring,Congrats on the Barbers and merc! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom