What's new

Hairy week ends at Barber.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Well another Miserable weeks ends with me driving all over town on Saturday looking for goodies.

My 12 + boxes of Halves this week produced less than 8 keepers, except for 1 which produced 16 40%'s... So I set out determined to end the week on a positive note.

run through 100's of $'s and visited 39 or 40 banks. & I'm striking out all over the place. I cant' even find any halves much less silver.

Started out around 9 am again buying up all the dimes and halves I could get my hands on.

Found a total of 4 Silver Rosie's for all of my efforts. and it's nearing 12pm.....

Again headed down a road out of the way to a bank I once scored some silver at. and this was going to be my last stop for the day. cause I'm thoroughly disappointed.

Well they had 5 rolls of halves and all of them were clad..... Except for this one.........

Whoo hoooo. saved the day and the week...... 1900 O Barber.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 1900_o_barber_2.webp
    1900_o_barber_2.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 375
  • 1900_o_barber_back.webp
    1900_o_barber_back.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
One Barber is enough to keep me happy for a whole week! WTG!
 
It is always the last bank of the day when one hits big.

Golden Silver
 
nice
if your going to get one
thats the one to get
 
I still need to get a haircut!
 
Great going! I like the story as I often try harder if I've been striking out all week. Somehow I'll make this week worth it!

B
 
Yes! Nice find Mojo. I would be happy! Love being in the Barber shop!
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom