What's new

Half a Decent Find...

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...well, not quite half...lower part of a musket butt plate. I love finding gun parts and a butt plate is one I am still trying to knock off the list...so far just bits and pieces.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440544045.859863.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440544141.245525.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Nice relic! Is that a button or a rosette?
 
got 2 complete ones now…and 2 that look just like the one you found…sure you'll find one sooner or later...
 
I don't think any of my pieces are much larger than your pieces , but I'm still looking for a larger chunk, one of these days the whole one will pop out!
Not an easy find, but not an impossible one either, keep at it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom