What's new

Half-Hound Tracks Down Two Pole Cats

Half-Hound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
My Nose
Who's old enough to know what a "Pole Cat" is?
Half-Hound bagged two of these rascals yesterday!
 

Attachments

  • skunk_babies.webp
    skunk_babies.webp
    257.5 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0
I'm old enough. Define bagged? I hope you are saying that you got two skunk boxes, and not saying that you actually shot two skunks. I think the last person to hunt skunks in your area was Granny Clampet. Dem makes awful good viddles.

Tomorrow starts a new week, you'll get them next time. (silver that is)
 
dave5710 said:
I'm old enough. Define bagged? I hope you are saying that you got two skunk boxes, and not saying that you actually shot two skunks. I think the last person to hunt skunks in your area was Granny Clampet. Dem makes awful good viddles.

Tomorrow starts a new week, you'll get them next time. (silver that is)
That's tooo funny! Believe it or not, skunks are still caught for their pelts. Before the great depression, skunk was in high fashion, dyed and sold as sable. The $ for one skunk hide would feed a man for a week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom