Half is Yours if You can Help Me find this Mine

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
So I've been struggling for quite a few years now looking and finding quite a bit and I believe have come down to the very spot or canyon where the mine is but I don't have the technology of deep detectors or the man power it would take to excavate, I'm getting too old for this but what I got, I give it all I can. I need Serious Help from the Experts. I want to find this, it would be a Goodie. They didn't go to all of this trouble to hide a worthless mine or what is inside of it. This is on a Legal Placer Mining Claim and My remaining partners of it will not help me, so I'm putting it out here for Help from the Experts that Specialize in Finding These. The Entire Claim and it's immediate outside borders have all kinds of Old Spanish Rock Monuments and I have narrowed it down to this TURTLE that has No Legs, No Tail, just a Head, the Head is still there but is Detachable and has EYES. I followed the Direction of the Head and where the Eyes were Looking and found in the Next Canyon Over another SIGN, A SUN SIGN, like the one that is on the front of one of Kenworthy's Books. Here's some Pic's... 101_3440.JPG 101_3439.JPG 101_7360.JPG 101_1409.jpg 101_3584.JPG 101_3586.JPG 101_3593.JPG 101_3631.JPG 101_3632.JPG 101_3633.JPG 101_3596.JPG 101_3597.JPG

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
If that's red paint in some of those pictures the first thing I would do is scrape a few flakes off as samples and have them analyzed. Easy to do and it will tell you exactly what you need to know: Hundreds of years old it could be the remnant of a Spanish sign. Not hundreds of years old and it most likely means nothing.

I also think that before most people here would help you they would want more background information as to how you acquired this claim, i.e. how long ago, how did you hear of it, what made you decide to take a chance on it, etc.

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Red Paint !!! ???? It's GRANITE FOR GOD'S SAKE'S.....hee,hee .....I don't know where you got that idea at.....We've had the claim since 2011, it's a corporate claim of 160 acres.....Serious replies can contact me here for more Info, but this claim has produced mostly flour gold since the late 1870's. Documented in the San Luis Tribune News Paper of 1897, Alexander Stewart was the Supervisor for the La Panza Mining Company which employed 25 workers (where our claim is) and had a series of sluices and hydraulic mining, built a wing dam (which is still there) and pulled out for the year of 1897 a little over 800 ounces of gold. It is also Documented in the in the early part of the 1880's Book "History of San Luis Obispo County of California, Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of it's Prominent Men and Pioneers, OAKLAND, CAL. By Thompson and West, 1883 by MYRON ANGEL of whom was a Eminent History Scholar and FOUNDER of California Polytechnic COLLEGE, of which died on June 27th, 1911 at the age of 83. He is also amongst of many other things, a AUTHOR of IN THE BANCROFT LIBRARIES. Out of this Big Boo of 408 Pages, he has a Chapter in it of the MINES OF SAN LUIS OBISPO and on Pages 248, 249, 250 he writes and Reports of the Gold Mines of La Panza and Specificly has Our Claim Location in it. There is documented evidence Histories of the Spanish from San Luis Obispo Mission and San Miguel Mission as well as the De La Guerra Families of Santa Barbara mining in this country in the early 1800's. Anybody here on treasurenet that has read any of my posts (of which are many) should already know that I have backup information before I start shooting my mouth off and I am totally Honest. Darrell

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Red Paint !!! ???? It's GRANITE FOR GOD'S SAKE'S.....hee,hee .....I don't know where you got that idea at.....

Ok, makes sense to me now. I was looking at the picture in the center of the second row and it looked like red paint that had become very worn. If you are looking for help, the information you provided is exactly what people are looking for so they know they aren't being scammed. Well, that and you aren't located in the Philippines...

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a bunch of old workings that have been covered up in a number of your different pics that you have on this area in your different posts. Knowing everything that you do, you should map it all out for yourself on google earth and look at everything from above, while changing the angle of the horizon, etc. Look for irregularities in the ground surrounding some of your marking stones being that there's been obvious digging and refilling in the past. Then do a fly over in a helicopter if you find something. I would definitely run a detector in the depressions just to find any iron before the grass gets to tall next month. I found a nice deposit with google earth, but you need to know the area, and you do :)

Last edited:

xfactor

Greenie
Apr 26, 2020
Tacoma, Washington
Detector(s) used
(Past)
Whites MXT, MXT-Pro, MX5, Coin-pro

(Present)
Bounty Hunter lone star pro
Fisher CZ-5
Nokta-Marko Gold Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not looking for half...not even a quarter...but would be fun and exciting to participate.
Where are you located...state?

Since you own the claim, maybe open it up for a group of fellow enthusiasts to come, camp out of a week or so and do some digging!
Maybe sign a contract with you for fair portion..but definitely not half ...just a thought.

ART DECO

Greenie
Dec 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am not an expert at this,but trying to learn myself,but isn't your first turtle laying eggs, I would think you should be very close ,I believe you should stay within sight of turtle. PS let me know if you Bingo!

ART DECO

Greenie
Dec 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upon further examination your turtle seems to be on a female turtle which would result in laying eggs, I have read this means two or more caches maybe your in a Kings fifth collection site? With the head seaming to be easily removed and replaced, would be a good way for two parties to communicate, just a thought also your sun sign is a Pentagon in Sandy1 guide a silver aura was caught on camera and at the cache spot was a turtle and a Pentagon very very close to cache spot. I hope I'm helping as I stated I'm no expert!

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
ArtDeco Good Points, gives me a lot to think about .....now there's something else here that bothers me, between the Laying Turtle and the Sun Sign there's a hill that separates these 2 little canyons, pretty close to the top of the hill there a Very Old Giant Valley Oak that's been dead for years and ravaged by fire many times, this maybe something that's part of the puzzle, I cannot rule it out yet. The center of the oak or the main trunk is gone (either naturally or maybe not) and has a unique form of branches, one that looks like a "window". The circumference at it's base has to be at least 15 feet or more, I need to measure it. Anyhow I keep thinking of Triangles, here's some pic's........ 101_1530.jpg 101_1532.jpg 101_1534.jpg

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
So I'm just rambling now with a few more pictures, I might have a Ghost here too, I caught something on film awhile back ago that resembles a Face of a Bearded Man, now the first pic is of my jr. friend sitting with his back to this rock, that's the rock you want to be looking at to see this Face in the coming up pictures. You'll note also that there is a Rock Monument of sorts that appears to be like a POZO Stone (Air Shaft Covering Stone) ? Is this part of the puzzle, I don't know... 101_4086.JPG 101_4087.JPG 101_3953.JPG 101_3979.JPG 101_3980.JPG 101_3981.JPG 100_4514.JPG 100_4515.JPG 100_4518.JPG 100_4519.JPG 100_4520.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, this is also in the vicinity of the Sun Sign...It's either a Turtle or maybe a Beaver ? What do you think.....And the very back of it or on the tail end is a peculiar "V" looking engraving..... What's Your Thoughts ? View attachment 1826902 View attachment 1826904 View attachment 1826906 View attachment 1826907 View attachment 1826908 View attachment 1826909 View attachment 1826911 View attachment 1826912 View attachment 1826913 View attachment 1826914

There should be a cache in that area also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions