What's new

Halloween brought an indian and his buffalo

AndyE89

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
125
Reaction score
87
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cresco, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a couple hours today at the park ive been hitting for a few weeks. Im so happy to have finally got an indian head for the year. Ill be moving in november so I think my season of metal detecting mag be over. Good way to end a short year. Only a month in and I have 4 silvers, a ring, 25 wheat and now a buffalo and Indian

1918 buffalo, and 1906 indian
20151031_175814.webp
 
Upvote 10
Hope you are moving to some good hunting grounds. Seems like you did very well one month of dirt fishing.
 
good luck in your new digs.nice finds !!!
 
Thanks guys, got the indians twin brother today from the same park. Weird I get two exact same dates. But not much other than that. And I will be moving to central Minnesota, cannon falls. Which is very rich in history from what I can dig up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom