What's new

Hammer aze ,bottle,a whats it a wierd razor

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0402.webpIMG_0403.webpIMG_0404.webpIMG_0405.webpIMG_0406.webpIMG_0407.webpIMG_0408.webpIMG_0409.webpIMG_0401.webpIn the woods by the river I found a foundation only about 6ft by 6ft very small weird thing is there was also a chimney about 5 ft away. Here are some of the whats its...Any help appreciated. Throw it or stow it? The bottom of the bottle reads L&F product corp. I took pics of both sides of the round stop watch looking thing Thanks Tommy I made a tyo or I mean a typz in my title axe not aze
 
Last edited:
Tommy
Does the round thing have anything inside of it?
I'm thinking it looks like an early speedometer type gage.
 
Upvote 0
View attachment 1668658View attachment 1668659View attachment 1668660View attachment 1668661View attachment 1668662View attachment 1668663View attachment 1668664View attachment 1668665View attachment 1668666In the woods by the river I found a foundation only about 6ft by 6ft very small weird thing is there was also a chimney about 5 ft away. Here are some of the whats its...Any help appreciated. Throw it or stow it? The bottom of the bottle reads L&F product corp. I took pics of both sides of the round stop watch looking thing Thanks Tommy I made a tyo or I mean a typz in my title axe not aze

Nice finds. I like the bottle and the axe. I would let the axe dry for a while then tap it with a hammer to remove a lot of the build-up. I love old tools, cool.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom