What's new

Hammer Time?

CarsonRReese

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver, indiana
Detector(s) used
Cat 305.5e2 excavator
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright I know its maybe a stretch but what do you guys think? A conveniently shaped rock or possibly an ancient WMD? I want to believe its some sort of hammer or ax but not so sure.:skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    37 KB · Views: 92
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 0
I'd tie a rope around that thing and swing it at people...bad people of course. :)
 
Limestone concentration from the color Im guessing.
 
It's just a natural breakage of stone, sorry no weapon. Unless you were in a fight and it was laying close at hand.
 
Ah well I was feeling slightly optimistic, maybe next time!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom