GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 #1 I was sorting through some pieces to send to sixeight for his states collection and saw this piece..thought I'd post. Last edited: Sep 20, 2013 Upvote 0
I was sorting through some pieces to send to sixeight for his states collection and saw this piece..thought I'd post.
Charl Silver Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,794 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 20, 2013 #2 Always cool to see something like that preserved. I have a tiny pottery bead that shows fingerprint impressions. Thanks for sharing, it's a very nice sherd that preserves the act of the maker holding the clay while still wet, very neat IMHO....
Always cool to see something like that preserved. I have a tiny pottery bead that shows fingerprint impressions. Thanks for sharing, it's a very nice sherd that preserves the act of the maker holding the clay while still wet, very neat IMHO....
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Sep 20, 2013 #3 That is a great find! I hope you are going to display it for all to see. It is so easy to forget these pieces were made by an individual
That is a great find! I hope you are going to display it for all to see. It is so easy to forget these pieces were made by an individual
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 #4 That's cool
F Flea-bit Monkey Sr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 275 Reaction score 364 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 20, 2013 #5 That's so cool!!!
Cosmo Sr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 254 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 #6 That's amazing
hbrown22 Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 385 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location north Middle Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Sep 20, 2013 #7 Very cool!
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 #8 That is very cool good eye !!!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 #9 Great post GB.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 Thread Owner #10 Thanks everyone ..pretty cool piece huh.
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Sep 20, 2013 #11 Yea, that's cool stuff alright. Thanks for the different view.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 Thread Owner #12 Thanks for taking a look
Bass Silver Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 3,084 Reaction score 1,820 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2013 #13 That is a great pottery shard. I have hundreds if pcs but none with imprints of any type. Glad you shared it. Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
That is a great pottery shard. I have hundreds if pcs but none with imprints of any type. Glad you shared it. Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet