jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,462 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2010 Thread Owner #1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Montana Jim !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send Montana Jim A Birthday Wish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Montana Jim !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send Montana Jim A Birthday Wish!
warsawdaddy Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2004 Messages 5,607 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location Edwards,Missouri Detector(s) used MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000 Aug 25, 2010 #2 Have a great day!Happy Birthday to you! - Hope things are going well for you guys.
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2010 #3 Attachments 0bcake01.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 164 0bcake01.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 161
bootybay Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 11,317 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 1 Location NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used EXCAL 2, SOV. GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2010 #4
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2010 #5 Attachments BirthdayGiftRat.gif 15.7 KB · Views: 108 CF46827966_121690901823.gif 32.7 KB · Views: 97
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 25, 2010 #6 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM
jdsarasin8194 Bronze Member Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 1,160 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Aug 25, 2010 #7 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM
Mental Granny Gold Member Joined May 8, 2005 Messages 10,085 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Cherokee Strip Detector(s) used Cibola Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2010 #8 SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS !!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY ! Attachments Birthday-kitty.webp 18 KB · Views: 187 happy_belated_birthday_graphics_20.gif 64.8 KB · Views: 168 Birthday-kitty.webp 18 KB · Views: 164 happy_belated_birthday_graphics_20.gif 64.8 KB · Views: 159
RON (PA) Silver Member Joined Sep 9, 2004 Messages 2,849 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark Aug 26, 2010 #9 Happy Belated Birthday, Jim...I hope it was a great day and filled with lots of gold and silver.
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Sep 17, 2010 #10 Thanks everyone! I seldom get here anymore, but I sure appreciate the thoughts!! I had a GREAT birthday!
Thanks everyone! I seldom get here anymore, but I sure appreciate the thoughts!! I had a GREAT birthday!