What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tommi (29)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,001
Reaction score
76,440
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
avatar_10849.webpHAPPY BIRTHDAY Tommi !!!!avatar_10849.webp
May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures!

Send Tommi A Birthday Wish!​
 
 

Attachments

  • 0bcake02.webp
    0bcake02.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 0bcake02.webp
    0bcake02.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 104
Birthdayballon3.gif​
 

Attachments

  • Birthdayballon3.gif
    Birthdayballon3.gif
    185.8 KB · Views: 100
hehe thanks guys :)
I'm back from a small holiday on the Sunshine Coast (Queensland), I took my Ace250 and found someones reading glasses - I put them on a rock near were I found them and they were gone the next day. And I also found 2 drag racing cars... but match box size :) Oh and 25 cents ... its not a popular beach :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom