Happy man and very happy man

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello::
There is so very much to learn about the beach before you can really find gold that it could take many years to become a true beachman worthy of your salt!

How many lost rings/items do you know about/been told about ?

For me im sure: The gold jewerly in shop = The gold jewerly lost on the beaches. Believe it or not.:)=:))

I wish you all my friends this summer: To pass excellent summer and happy hunting. Thank you for read. Hamid
:laughing7:

Attachments

• DSC02255.JPG
    DSC02255.JPG
    654.1 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02256.JPG
    DSC02256.JPG
    647.8 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC02257.JPG
    DSC02257.JPG
    659 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC02258.JPG
    DSC02258.JPG
    663.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02235.JPG
    DSC02235.JPG
    553.1 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The gold jewerly in shop = The gold jewerly lost on the beaches."........................hamid, i think the gold that has sunk too deep for us to detect and the gold that is to small for us to detect far outnumbers the gold in the jewelry shops!!!!!!!! bring on some erosion!

It's showing some signs, but going to take a while, cuts and troughs in my neck of the woods are just now slowly starting to take shape again. Was in the deeper water between the shore and the first bar line today and the sand under my feet was still flat and pretty soft. This extreme high and low tide cycle should move enough increased water volume to start cutting them back into shape pretty quickly. And, the beach traffic was really thick today, so if the weather holds out, pretty yellow things should start showing up in the bottom of the scoop. :icon_thumleft:

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your opening line says it all, awesome hunt Hamid................ swing for the bling :sunny:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The gold jewerly in shop = The gold jewerly lost on the beaches."........................hamid, i think the gold that has sunk too deep for us to detect and the gold that is to small for us to detect far outnumbers the gold in the jewelry shops!!!!!!!! bring on some erosion!
Keep working hard for to get The Gold, because the gold is always hard to take. So my friend i wish you happy hunting.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i know the gold is very deep so keep working hard for to get the gold. The gold is always hard to take. Happy hunting.

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Once again,Aweome Finds,cn I put my order in for you!!! You're Awesome:headbang:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Haul HAmid! I lose contact with the world for a few days, and everyone is finding Gold...Congrads to you my Friend!!

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hamid: Your Jewelery Store must be very close to ready to open for business!

CONGRATS! :hello2:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid: Your Jewelery Store must be very close to ready to open for business!

CONGRATS! :hello2:
Thank you, so i just to publsh nice page of sell my finds on facebook. Thanks and happy hunting.

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Haul HAmid! I lose contact with the world for a few days, and everyone is finding Gold...Congrads to you my Friend!!
Yes, i agree with you everyone is findind Gold. For me i dont find any gold this summer, im wait. Im always smiling one day will be very nice for you this summer we trust my God and bless you. Hamid wish you have great day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions