What's new

HAPPY THANKS GIVING

gold fever pete

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
244
Reaction score
415
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know for some this Thanksgiving isn't going to be good. Sandy did a lot of damage, the economy isn't all that great and some are without work but through all this we can always find something to be thankful for. May God bless and enjoy your day. HH GFP
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the kind thoughts. My oven is broken so I had to buy a super market turkey dinner.
 
Happy Turkey Day to all also! Thank you too, gold fever pete and sandman. Sorry to hear about the oven, but think of all that cooking someone just got out of!
No matter where I have ever stood in my life, even at it's worst times, I can honestly say, it still could have been soooo much worse.
I am very greatful for much and all! Much Love to you all.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you , Pete and all members of this enjoyable forum.

Lorraine
 
Amen to the above..!!:thumbsup:
 
ht.gif
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on the Forum!!!
 
Sandman..... my wife tried that trick once to. I ate peanut butter sandwiches for a week before the real truth came out.... she was on a diet lol. I for one have had a lot of good blessings and things to be thankful for..... heres hoping just some of my good fortune come to those who need it worse.

Dew
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all, wherever you dwell. :icon_thumleft:
 
Something tells me, this is not, what I was planning on!

turkeycat.webp

Happy Turkeycat day! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom