Smoogle
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2011
- Messages
- 814
- Reaction score
- 262
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Coast NSW.
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
On my fourth hunt with my Sand Shark I got my first gold ring 325 9ct ...small but really happy and I'm still smiling
+ Dolphin earing is silver. I found them in wet sand along with approx $7 in change. Tidal creek, popular swimming / fishing area. Lots of sinkers , other trash kept me digging - so I guess I earnt my finds.
The silver ring was in the dry sand on another beach with my uMax last weekend.
+ Dolphin earing is silver. I found them in wet sand along with approx $7 in change. Tidal creek, popular swimming / fishing area. Lots of sinkers , other trash kept me digging - so I guess I earnt my finds.The silver ring was in the dry sand on another beach with my uMax last weekend.
Attachments
Upvote
0









