What's new

Happy TwinFlame Day if you are a dowser

Red_desert

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
7,498
Reaction score
4,365
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize it is a few days away but some of you are planning already.


 
Just got a new version a moment ago, from my good friend Tanuja Patidar. And yes, she believes in dowsing, also an expert pendulum dowser herself.

 
A little update... I had a crazy Valentines Day.


Tanuja-Patidar.webp
 
Last edited:
Found out the singer is a different girl than the songwriter. Want to clarify this... I'm friends with the writer/composer and not the other girl. :coffee2:
 
Last edited:
Created this image for my female dowser friend, to make a recent FB post


TWINFLAME-1.webp
 
New photo of my friend


Tanuja_cute.webp
 
Last edited:
More recent pic


Tannuja-Patidar_1.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom