Oddjob
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2012
- Messages
- 4,356
- Reaction score
- 9,077
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #41
Thread Owner
Thx Oddjob, I have faith in Garrett and their machinery, I just thought there would be less of a learning curve...but it looks like there's more to it than the backlight, threshold, etc..thx again for the inspirational wisdom! Ddf.
No wisdom here mate, as I said before some people like my wife can pick up something new and run with it. She upgrades even when the tech jump is not all that far forward. I personally waited for the leap from the GPX 4500 to the GPZ. Took a while but I got it.
Garrett makes some good stuff, but if you ever get a chance and want some really good performance then have a look at Tesoro. My daughter is blown away by them, she switched over from an AT Gold.
Take Care,








