What's new

Hat pin?

sonnyjam

Full Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Its made of copper or brass. It looks like there was something connected to it at each end. I never could figure out what it is. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF4931.webp
    DSCF4931.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 261
  • DSCF4932.webp
    DSCF4932.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 255
I would say a pocket watch winder.
 
Upvote 0
Can you make out the images?
 
Upvote 0
DirtyMike said:
I would say a pocket watch winder.

Absolutely correct! :thumbsup: And a very cool one at that.
 
Upvote 0
Cool find, it looks like a man on a horse on one side.......
 
Upvote 0
Very cool pocketwatch winder . . .the first pic looks like a man in a waist coat(facing left) with his arms folded. Behind him is a stack of sticks, straw, or either a Tee-Pee type structure. I'd like to see a pic of it after it is cleaned. Nice find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Very nice find!!! Congrats.
 
Upvote 0
Green check?
 

Attachments

  • watch key.webp
    watch key.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom