Hi, Ive got an ace 350 and am having a heck of a time learning it. I actually have gone back to my bounty hunter because when it beeps I can generally be assured I will find something when I dig. Now the ace 350 with the double d coil I pinpoint with it and everything and come up empty many ,many times. I have had the thought that maybe the machine is set too sensitive but I backed that up and no succeess. It gets very tiring digging eight inch round holes six to eight inches deep and coming up empty handed. However I did run into another detecter at a park he told me about training with a piece of cardboard(big) on floor now its my fallback when I get frustrated with the ace 350 which is quite often.with coins under it then detect them so you have a general idea(sound wise) what your detecting. Good advise but doesnt solve my depth issue,and yes I have been out with the machine quite a few hours. trying to hookup with a detector in the area who has an ace 350 for some tutoring, we will see. Also got an auto max pinpointer, personally I think its broke (shipped thar way) or once again I need training, hmmmmmmmm seems to be a familiar thread running thru this story(me neeedum training) lol. Well there it is if anybody has any advise or thoughts(nice ones) please send them my way. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Funny thing the bounty hunter I used to swear at and dislike is a very good machine for as cheap as it is, in three months Ive found a good amout of clad and quite a bit of kiddie jewelry with that tool.