What's new

Have you ever? I just had my first.......

Howeburger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
My first dream in the night of silverfull boxes. I went to a bank and had a sit down with a very nice banker. We talked at his desk about buying a box. I got a full box from them and as I set it on the floor of the car it burst open. It was filled with rolls of silver halves, mexican silver, silver bars/rounds, everything except jewelry. It was weird and I don't really even know why I am posting it. Do I need an evaluation by a professional?
I don't know why I dream of it because I have yet to recieve my first "dream box" but I did order 4 boxes today (the most ever for me at one time). We shall see. Maybe I'm due.

Pleasant dreams everyone :)
 
Upvote 0
I remember dreaming about a good box I got once that had a bit of everything in it.... The odd thing was one of the items was an Ike Dollar obverse die. ::)

How would that have even fit in there. I dunno but dreams are weird sometimes.
 
Sounds like Silver Fever....sadly there is no cure...Like gold fever. No mater how much you get, there is still no cure.
 
jewelerdave said:
Sounds like Silver Fever....sadly there is no cure...Like gold fever. No mater how much you get, there is still no cure.
Or buck fever, or girl fever, or....................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom