What's new

have you ever thought of doing this

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have you ever thought about buying a silver dollar and taking it home after treasure hunting and let your significant other things that you found it out mding ?
I have thought about it but have not done it.
 
Thought about i, but I detect for "me" not him, and besides with his expectations I'd have to bring home a cache of gold! Lol!
 
I've never done that, but I got accused of doing it when I can home with a small silver ingot.
 
yeah I know I got accused of it once also when I came home with a real nice silver dime
 
A buddy of mine used to carry a fake $20 gold piece in his belt pack to fool with people. One day we were out together going along some side walks and an old timer walking stops by and says " You find that $20 gold piece I lost?" Without blinking and eye my buddy says "Sure did, it's right here" He pulls it out and shows it to him. The old guy was speechless
 
A buddy of mine used to carry a fake $20 gold piece in his belt pack to fool with people. One day we were out together going along some side walks and an old timer walking stops by and says " You find that $20 gold piece I lost?" Without blinking and eye my buddy says "Sure did, it's right here" He pulls it out and shows it to him. The old guy was speechless
that's what you call priceless
 
Nope, but I know of a few guys here in michigan that make youtube vids..that plant their finds :violent1:

That is sad and pathetic , thats in the "Boom baby" category
 
that's why I don't watch the programs on TV of metal detecting they have to be planted
 
Sounds about like stopping off at the Fish Market on the way
home from a days fishing, just so the wife would think the time
was well spent.

I couldn't show it to her with a straight face, that's for sure....
moose.gif
 
yes whenever I go fishing always bring home the fish like it's not anything that I buy I never have a problem I go fishing to bring home fish. I look forward to having the same results with metal detecting I think I'm having a slow start find silver but I know it'll come
 
Never done it with silver, but I've thought about doing it with another diamond ring. My wife loves diamonds. The only problem I see, is when I ask her for the money to pay for it. I'd probably get hit, heehee.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom