Colonel Ken
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hilo Bottle Finder said:A rainbow of colors from paradise.![]()


I can help a bit there - until Colonel Ken chimes injgas said:Nice glass right there. Which ones are the rare ones if you don't mind me asking...?? jgas






. But those are beautiful bottles. My dream is to dig a pit in every single state! You in?
jgasI'm ALL in!!!jgas said:Holy Samolians there Sode....That makes it even more impresive of a collection. Not that cash has anything to do with it. But those are beautiful bottles. My dream is to dig a pit in every single state! You in?
jgas



Yes, quite a bit actuallynotgittinenny said:Are deep cobalt hutches worth anything?..........NGE


Hey everybody. Sorry for not responding sooner, but I've been so busy that I haven't visited this site in months. Stafford howzit brah. How's Kona? Anyway Happy 2011 to every collector out there and best of luck. Here a few more added to the collection at the end of 2010. Some pretty good stuff, but I paid way too much for the Macfarlane Beer - but at least I have one now.