planejet42
Full Member
Nice bottles!!!!!! 

Howzit Ken!Colonel Ken said:Thanks. Too bad two awesome dumps, the "Tar Pits" in Honolulu and the Hilo Airport, can no longer be dug. I just wish that I can find a productive and safe site that I don't have to worry about being arrested. Maybe after I retire from the military i'll be a little more of a risk taker - probably not.
More color from bruddah "GT" in Hilo.
Aloha
COL Ken



The ladies of the night would hang out on the porch waiting for customers. Lucky for us the customers drank a lot after their escapades. 
Was nice seeing you last night...That's some really nice colored bottles, still need a lime-green and a citron for my collection...Hope to get one from G.T. this coming bottle show...Still trying to find my first sode for the New Year...close...but no cigar...But still trying
hopefully sooner or later...ALOHA KAZ