What's new

Heart broke in the ghetto

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this at a job we're doing in the housing projects in Auburn. Which proves the point that you never know where you might find something!! Thanks for looking
ab71e5171a4e8b9f6dbe3b224d784996.jpg
98fd95bab6c4c29aaee764273dd092b9.jpg


Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
You never know where they traveled or where they will turn up. I am always looking on job sites something about that fresh turned soil. Nice eye ball find.
 
Every time I see one like that I always think Palmer I do find a few here to. Not bad a nice way to relax after work.
 
Wow that is one big piece of crack!
 
just goes to show you never know.. Can't beat finding at work. Like two birds with one stone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom