What's new

✅ SOLVED Heartbreak of 2017

Relicific

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
3,502
Reaction score
4,556
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Couldn't believe it when this arrowhead popped out of the ground after the Deus gave me a mid 80's siginal.
Didn't understand cause it looks like stone,but was thinking maybe it's was made
from hot rocks.
Anyways after I washed the dirt off I noticed the inscription "Rahan"
Very weird and what a let down.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    419.9 KB · Views: 175
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    277.3 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 0
so, what is it?
 
Curious if anyone knows... def cool looking I could not find anything else on the internet.
 
Jmaschal has it pinned down .... Still really cool find
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510581802.694886.webp
 
Last edited:
So is it metal? Would of fooled me to Ive never seen one of them before.
 
So is it metal? Would of fooled me to Ive never seen one of them before.

Yes it's metal even thou it looks like stone.
Had me scratching my head when I found it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom