What's new

Heaven or Hell?

BobGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
331
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a dry creek bed that runs near a known site that is loaded with chert. I picked up a bunch of pieces but I can't tell if they are actual artifacts or just roughed up rocks in a creek. Many of them game chipped edges that appear to be worked but I can't tell if that is the case or that is a result of the creek. I can't tell if I have found artifact heaven or hell because there are tons of pieces that appear to be artifacts or its hell because it is just a trick. What do you think?? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374984265.432494.webpImageUploadedByTapatalk1374984286.472582.webp
 
Upvote 0
I will certainly keep you all posted on any finds at this spot and stop wasting my time picking up crap and only go after obvious stuff! :)


Keep picking it up until you are sure. I swear when you learn to recognize the stuff you will see it everywhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom