{Sentinel}
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2007
- Messages
- 4,741
- Reaction score
- 295
- Golden Thread
- 13
- Location
- Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 13
- Detector(s) used
- TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Heavy Brass Swivel Piece
from Eagle "A" Field
Hey Big Cypress, was wondering if you've seen something like this? I dug it in the field where I dug alot of those early 1850s Military Buttons. Its heavy brass and
looks like it either attached to something iron or has an iron tip?
The center hole in it looks maybe like a swivel and has slits at the top for what looks like
maybe leather straps. It looks alot like a swivel gun carraige except the "slit's" instead of bolts or bearings. Thanks for looking
from Eagle "A" FieldHey Big Cypress, was wondering if you've seen something like this? I dug it in the field where I dug alot of those early 1850s Military Buttons. Its heavy brass and
looks like it either attached to something iron or has an iron tip?
maybe leather straps. It looks alot like a swivel gun carraige except the "slit's" instead of bolts or bearings. Thanks for looking










