What's new

HELD UP the PIGGLY WIGGLY

bspicer4

Greenie
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett GX 1000
I was standing in the check out line and the "Ghetto Mart" next to where i work and i noticed that the guy in front of me paying with halves. And the guying checking him out was throughing them into something under the counter and then...............

The unmistaken sound of silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This got my instrest up. I buy sodas here all the time and the owner knows me by face.
So when it was my turn i asked if many people pay with halves. He said yes and that he hated the stupid things because his bank wont that them in deposits. I causlaly asked how many he had?

Them came the bucket. It was a bubble gum jar full of halves. And right on top i could see a 40%. I asked if i could buy them from him and this put one big smile on his face.

There turned out to be $425 in halves and PLEANTY of TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I ended up looking through them in th etruck and this is todays score from the Piggly Wiggly.................................

40% = 51
90% = 24
BENS = 11
Barber = 2


Maybe a new place to LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PICS WHEN I GET HOME
 
Upvote 0
Nice Score!!! The owner at my local mart saves silver too...errrr. No chance for me.

HH Mark
 
Thats awsome! Great score.
 
Wow, you is soooo lucky to have been in line when's ya was!

:icon_thumright:
 
ronbo22 said:
I bet you squealed with delight :hello2:

...........or went hog wild when he heard the sound of silver 8)
 
Haha that is awesome. Good timing.
 
Great timing

You forgot..........wait for it.....................

Sell it all and live high on the hog!
 
SoCalMark said:
Nice Score!!! The owner at my local mart saves silver too...errrr. No chance for me.HH Mark
Oh, yes there is Mark. Read my next post on this thread. Only you will know where i am talking about. I don't get in that area much any more.
 
bspicer4 said:
I was standing in the check out line and the "Ghetto Mart"

......i asked if many people pay with halves. He said yes and that he hated the stupid things

Several miles south of me are 4-5 Korean banks within a half mile of each other. I used to hit them everynow and then and always hit silver (and even MORGAN) Out here in SoCA are a lot of Koreans, and it is in there nature to be store owners. Many own liqueur stores in the worst parts of town, but of course they do not live in those towns. Their homes are in the several hundred thousand $$ range. And they only bank at Korean banks. Every time I visit that group of banks every one has halves and some have big dollars. Some of the rolls have had liqueur store names and cities on them. I would not visit those areas without some heavy protection.
 
Great score. Can u at least give us the dates of the Barbers while we await your poto's....

Thanks. :notworthy:

Mojo
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Way to score! :coffee2:
 
Sweet silver score! :thumbsup: Congrats. :headbang:
 
Man that is as easy as it gets. Now you can litteraly go shopping for silver at the piggly wiggly. Awesome.

Golden Silver
 
Nice find on the silver!
 
That's hilarious! Be sure to raid every such store in your area!

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom