What's new

Help all you Del Ray beach hunters Please New info posted

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My neighbor, was down there for a wedding, of course she hit the beach, she lost her wedding band, plain, white gold with the date 12/8/97 inside it..if anyone finds it please let me know .. I babysit for this friend and neighbor so would appreicate it big time.

thanks
Rae
ok my neighbor called her relatives down there, here is the message I got from them,
We were on the beach located at Ingraham Ave and S. Ocean Blvd. delray beach, white gold band
with date 12/8/97 engraved inside. will pay to have it returned.

Hope this helps folks.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Help all you Del Ray beach hunters Please

I just got off the phone with her.. shes not familiar with that area as she went down for a wedding but alls she remembers is no hotels on the beach, just houses, I know that doesnt help much but least we got the wedding date on the inside of the ring.. I know its a shot in the dark, but hey, ya never know.
 
My Brother and I Hunt it evry weekend. Was there today and yesterday.Delray is a wide and long beach.See if you can get a more narrow area.We alternate between Atlantic north and then Atlantic south .Let me know
Brian
 
Having done a lot of these "looking for a lost item," I have found that it helps if the person can be there to tell where they were on the beach. Many times they have lost it elsewhere or even taken it off to wash their hands. Hopefully someone will have read the post and happened to find it. I once searched over a week to find a ring in a 100 sq yard area in the water because the person KNEW right where they lost it.
 
she just emailed me, she was in the water where the waves break.. thats all I know
 
Will check it out
 
Sandman said:
Having done a lot of these "looking for a lost item," I have found that it helps if the person can be there to tell where they were on the beach. Many times they have lost it elsewhere or even taken it off to wash their hands. Hopefully someone will have read the post and happened to find it. I once searched over a week to find a ring in a 100 sq yard area in the water because the person KNEW right where they lost it.
99.9% of the time they don't know where they lost it-just think they do. Usually they think they lost it when they discovered it was no longer on their finger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom