What's new

Help finding artist

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help find anything about this artist. This is cut out like a stencil
 

Attachments

  • 6C4E7A4E-8AB2-4019-8593-CCD695D0E393.webp
    6C4E7A4E-8AB2-4019-8593-CCD695D0E393.webp
    282.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 09490111-55A8-4F5B-B9CB-89E3B7829E7D.webp
    09490111-55A8-4F5B-B9CB-89E3B7829E7D.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 112
At least you can read the writing. Most signatures are difficult to read. Gary
 
Upvote 0
I think it one of those reverse image from the early 80's.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like it was done in the style of Patrick Nagel.......Am I reading the signature correctly R L Caplinger....?

That's how I read it, too. I spent a (very) few minutes searching that name online. Unfortunately, signed art usually doesn't equate to famous art or a famous artist. Most artists sign their work. Many very good artists never get "discovered" so little or nothing can be found about them in an online search.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom