What's new

Help Identify Glass Bowl

GibH

Silver Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
2,934
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't normally buy glass because I know nothing about it. I took a flyer on this one for $2.00.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 018.webp
    Picture 018.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 389
Nevermind, I found it. Jefferson shell and dots. ;D
 
Beautiful bowl. If I would have found that, it would be another one of those items that my wife would keep and dare me to sell ... >:(
 
Thanks. Not worth all that much, but it isn't every day you find a 100 year old piece for $2.00. From what I gather, Jefferson quit making opalescent glass around 1907 when they moved to a new location.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom